Terms And Conditions
Welcome to idoow.net.
The following terms of service (these "Terms of Service"), govern your access to and use of the idoow website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.idoo.net (the "Site") by Zognu Technologies PVT LTD. and, with respect to payment processing services by Zognu Technologies PVT LTD. (13-175 Kamala Nagar, Medipally, Hyderabd,TS, India).
This Site is offered and available to users who are 12 years of age or older. If you are under 12 you may not use this Site or the idoow services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available online 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by submitting a request here.
Buyers are users who purchase services on Idoow.
Custom Offers are exclusive proposals that a Seller can create in response to specific requirements of a Buyer.
Custom Orders are requests made by a Buyer to receive a Custom Offer from a Seller.
Disputes are disagreements experienced during an order between a Buyer and Seller on idoow.
idoow Balance is the aggregated amount of your Revenue as a Seller and/or returned payments from cancelled orders as a Buyer.
idoow Credits are credits that idoow may provide users to be used only for purchases on idoow, subject to these Terms of Service or any other applicable laws and/or terms.
Proposal Extras are additional services offered on top of the Sellers Proposal for an additional price defined by the Seller.
Proposal Packages allow Sellers to offer services in different formats and prices. Packages can include upgrades, which lets Sellers price their service for a basic price of over $7.
Proposal Page is where the Seller can describe their Proposal and the Proposals terms, and the Buyer can purchase the Proposal and create an order.
Proposal / Proposal are services offered on idoow.
Order Page is where Buyers and Sellers communicate with each other in connection with an ordered Proposal .
Orders are the formal agreement between a Buyer and Seller after a purchase was made from the Sellers Proposal Page.
Payment Services Provider(s) are service providers that provide payment services to Buyers and Sellers in connection with the idoow platform, including with respect to collection of funds from Buyers in connection with the purchase of Proposal, remittance and withdrawal of funds to Sellers in connection with completed Proposals, currency exchange services in connection with payments in local currencies, and the holding of funds in connection with idoow Balances.
Revenue is the money that Sellers earn from completed orders and can either withdraw or use to purchase Proposals on idoow, subject to these Terms.
Sellers are users who offer and perform services through Proposals on idoow.
Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
- Only registered users may buy and sell on idoow. Registration is free.
- Proposal on idoow may be offered at a base starting price of $5. Some Proposals are offered at a base price of more than $5 as determined by the Seller.
- Buyers pay idoow in advance to create an order (see Purchasing Section below regarding payment terms).
- Orders are purchased through the Order button found on a Sellers Proposal page or through a Custom Offer.
- For fees and payments please read the purchasing section here.
- Sellers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling orders will affect Sellers reputation and status.
- Sellers gain account statuses (Levels) based on their performance and reputation. Advanced levels provide their owners with benefits, including offering services for higher prices through Proposal Extras, or selling their Proposal in multiples.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through idoow.net.
- Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the Seller on their Proposal page. Note: some Proposals charge additional payments (through Proposal Extras) for Commercial Use License.
- Sellers create Proposals on idoow.net to allow Buyers to purchase their services.
- Sellers may also offer Custom Offers to Buyers in addition to their Proposals.
- Each order you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with a net revenue of 80% of the purchase amount.
- idoow accredits Sellers once an order is completed. See our "Orders" section below for a definition of a completed order.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Buyers idoow Balance.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 10 days after the order is marked as complete. Top Rated Sellers and Pro Sellers are also eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 10 days after the order is marked as complete.
- Sellers may not promote their Proposals or any idoow content via the Google Ads platform.
- Sellers may withdraw their revenues using one of idoow's withdrawal options (see Withdrawal Section below regarding payment terms).
- The Seller's rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by Buyers. High ratings allow Sellers to obtain advanced Seller levels (see Levels below). In certain cases, exceedingly low ratings may lead to the suspension of the Sellers account.
- For security concerns, idoow may temporarily disable a Seller, ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by Buyers, or associating multiple idoow accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- Sellers are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any GST, VAT or otherwise, which may apply to them depending on residency or location. Sellers represent and warrant that they comply, and will comply at all times, with their obligations under income tax provisions in their jurisdiction. The Proposal price shown on the Proposal page is inclusive of all such taxes and charges that may apply to the Sellers.
- Appointment as Limited Payment Collection Agent: Seller hereby appoints idoow as Sellers limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Buyer, and remitting those payments to Seller. Seller agrees that payment from Buyer to idoow shall be considered the same as payment made directly to Seller. Buyers payment obligation to Seller will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by idoow (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and idoow (via its Payment Services Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Seller in the manner described in these Terms of Service. In the event that idoow (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Seller, the Seller will have recourse only against idoow and not the Buyer directly. Seller agrees that idoow may describe or otherwise reflect the terms contained herein in any terms of service, receipts, disclosures, or notices including, but not limited to, receipts provided to Buyers that idoow may deem necessary or prudent.
- idoow partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting Proposal -related payments from Buyers, transferring such payments from Buyers to Sellers, and holding funds in connection with Sales Balances. All payments services in connection with the withdrawal of funds on the idoow platform are performed by idoow's Payment Services Providers.
- Sellers are responsible for obtaining a general liability insurance policy with coverage amounts that are sufficient to cover all risks associated with the performance of their services.
- Sellers are allowed to post a select amount of active Proposals based on their Level status.
- 7 Proposals for Sellers without a Level status.
- 10 Proposals for Level 1 Sellers.
- 20 Proposals for Level 2 Sellers.
- 30 Proposals for Top Rated Sellers.
- Proposals created on idoow are User Generated Content.
- Proposals and/or users may be removed by idoow from the Site for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
- Illegal or Fraudulent services
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party's terms of service reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy
- Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Intentional copies of Proposals
- Spam, nonsense, or violent or deceptive Proposals
- Proposals misleading to Buyers or others
- Reselling of regulated goods
- Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers
- Services that extend beyond 30 days of service duration
- Exceedingly low quality Proposals
- Promoting idoow and/or idoow Proposals through activities that are prohibited by any laws, regulations, and/or third parties' terms of service, as well as through any marketing activity that negatively affects our relationships with our users or partners.
- Proposals that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the suspension of the Sellers account.
- Proposals that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- Proposals may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
- Proposals may include pre-approved website URLs contained within the Proposal description and requirements box. Proposals containing websites promoting content, which violates idoow's Terms of Service, will be removed.
- Proposals are required to have an appropriate Proposal image related to the service offered. An option to upload two additional Proposal images are available to all Sellers. Sellers must deliver the same quality of service as shown on their Proposal images. Recurring deliveries that don't match the quality shown on the Proposal images may lead to the Sellers account losing Seller status or becoming permanently disabled.
- Proposals may contain an approved Proposal Video uploaded through the Proposal management tools available on idoow.
- Statements on the Proposal Page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.
- Eligible Proposals in select Categories may set up Proposal Packages to offer their services in structured formats with multiple price points for the selected Proposal.
- Proposal Extras are additional services offered on top of the Sellers Proposal for an additional price defined by the Seller.
- Proposal Extras may be removed for violations of our Terms of Service. For specific terms, please see the Proposals section above for a list of services that violate our Terms of Service. Proposals are subject to be removed due to violations found in Proposal Extras.
- The amount of Proposal Extras, which can be offered, and the price for each Proposal Extra, is based on your Seller Level. More information surrounding your accounts eligibility for Proposal Extras can be found here.
- Services offered through Proposal Extras must be related to the base service and part of the deliverables on the order.
- Proposal Extras may cover different categories of services that are components to a higher quality delivered service.
- Sellers have the option to extend the duration of an order for each Proposal Extra that is added to the order. This is to cover the time needed to complete the extra service.
idoow is all about helping Sellers leverage their skills. We seek to empower top performing Sellers with helpful tools to grow their business. Sellers who invest in self-promotion may achieve greater customer satisfaction. And, if they deliver on time and maintain high quality and ratings, idoow may reward them with new statuses, special opportunities, benefits, and tools that come with it.
- idoow Sellers can gain account Levels based on their activity, performance and reputation. The advancement criteria can be found here.
- Advancement in Levels are updated periodically by an automated system.
- The current Levels a Seller can achieve are, Level 1, 2, and Top Rated.
- Sellers who cannot maintain their high quality service, experience a severe drop in ratings, or stop delivering on time risk losing their Seller status and the benefits that come with it. For example, late deliveries, warnings to the Sellers account and cancellations can cause a Seller to move to a different Level.
- Advanced levels provide their owners with additional benefits, including offering Proposals for higher prices through Proposal Extras, or selling their Proposal in multiples.
Top Rated Sellers
- Top Rated Sellers are chosen manually by idoow editors through an ongoing review process based on seniority, volume of sales, extremely high ratings, exceptional customer care, high order completion rate and community leadership. Top Rated Sellers gain access to more extensive features than previous levels, including exclusive access to beta features and VIP support.
- Top Rated eligibility is constantly evaluated by idoow to ensure that the quality standards and expectations of the Top Rated selection is kept. idoow retains the right to change a Top Rated Seller status in light of such evaluation. In addition, Top Rated Sellers who cannot maintain their high quality service through a severe drop in ratings, stop delivering on time, increased cancellation rate or violate our Terms of Service, also risk losing their Top Rated status and the benefits that come with it.
idoow Sellers have access to several exclusive features that help customize the way their services can be offered.
- Sellers can also send Custom Offers addressing specific requirements of a Buyer.
- Custom Offers are defined by the Seller with the exact description of the service, the price and the time expected to deliver the service.
- Custom Offers are sent from the conversation page.
- Services provided through Custom Offers may not violate idoows Terms of Service.
- Project Milestones:
- Custom Offers above $100 may include up to three project milestones. Each milestone is paid and delivered separately in accordance with each Custom Offers description and timelines.
- A milestone is marked as Complete after it is delivered by the Seller and then accepted by the Buyer. A milestone will be automatically marked as complete if no acceptance or request for modification were submitted within 8 days after marked as Delivered, however, in such case the order will be stopped and all further milestones will be cancelled.
- Once a milestone is delivered, Buyers may choose to either continue with the order and pay for the next milestone, or to stop the order. Please note that if you choose to stop the order, the current delivered milestone will not be cancelled.